Athletic Director: Mr. Brian Fineberg
Phone: 401-334-7500 ext. 1120
School Fax: 401-334-8753
Lincoln High School has an extensive athletic program designed to offer a sport for every boy and girl and to encourage every boy and girl to participate in a sport.
|Field Hockey||Cheerleading||Boys Volleyball|
|Cross Country||Wrestling||Boys Tennis|
Directions to LHS
- Click here for Yahoo directions to Lincoln High School
Directions to Away Games
- Click here for The Rhode Island Interscholastic League's website.
Eligibility Rules for Interscholastic Competition
To play on a varsity team representing our school in competition with other schools, a student must, among other things:
- Be governed by all rules listed in the Lincoln High School .Interscholastic Athletic Student Handbook..
- Return, or pay for, all borrowed equipment. Failure to do so will automatically bar him/her from further participation in sports.
- Accompany the team in the transportation vehicle provided by the school authorities.
- Attend school all day on the day of an athletic contest if played on a weekday, and the day before if played on a Saturday. Unexcused absence from school or from any class period will be the basis for exclusion from athletic competition. The Principal is the final judge.
- Have passed 60% of his/her course load in the preceding quarter or final grades in preceding year for fall competition .
- Be physically fit according to a doctor’s physical examination.
- Present an Assumption of Risk Form signed by a parent.
- Be less than twenty years of age before the season begins. Post-graduates are not eligible for interscholastic competition.
- Have insurance coverage. Candidates are urged to enroll in school insurance. In the event they refuse this option, they must have a parent sign a school Insurance Waiver Form.